Monday, June 22, 2009

Another Watchmen Pattern

Hello! I'm not too chatty today, since I got evacuated from my house because of a gas leak, which led to me going to a job interview with a bleeding foot, which left me too full of adventure to do that much else. I have, however, watched a sufficient amount of Back To The Future films (which is one of them) and drank enough tea (which is 4 cups, including one really big one from Arby's) to get online and type magical sentences. This, of course, leads to the posting of new patterns here, which I am doing with another charming pattern of Rorschach from Watchmen. This pattern was also designed for my sister's birthday, but, due to its size, it hasn't been completed yet. I have hopes for it in the future, though, and if any of you guys decide to make this, send me a picture and I'll write a lovely blog post about your grand achievement!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I find this great pattern and stitch Rorschash in 2 days =)
    I'm from Russia and I'm big Watchmen fan! Is any chance that you make a pattern with Comedian or Nite Owl in this style (black/white)? I'm gladly stitch it too =)
    This is photo^
    http://s39.radikal.ru/i085/0911/2e/76aa7b1d5146.jpg
    Thank you for the pattern! I stitch it on 14 black Aida cloth with DMC E940, so Rorschach glow in the dark =)
    Anna

    ReplyDelete