Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fire Emblem Cross Stitch Without Marth? His Day Shall Come....

Hello! Today it is about 400 degrees out, so I am posting a pattern early, so I don't have to be in the kitchen with the computer when it gets up to 500 degrees this afternoon. Plus, I'm going to the movies later, making a pattern posting at this point extra advantageous. The cross stitch pattern for today isn't that exciting, but it is old school. It depicts Catria and Palla from the first installment of the Fire Emblem series, which has currently been re-released as Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon for DS. I would have put Est in the pattern, too, to complete the Pegasus Knight trifecta, but her hair just didn't quite match the color scheme, so the poor girl was doomed from the start. I like the 80s character designs for them, though, and the graphical limitations of the NES keep the colors down for your convienence. As always, if you decide to stitch these lovely ladies, send me a picture to be featured right here at Dork Stitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment