Friday, June 26, 2009

Something Too Agressive, Something Too Cutesy

For the past few days, I haven't posted anything, and I don't really have any reason for that. I had patterns saved and on reserve to post, all ready to go, but they just didn't get up here. The two of them are actually still on reserve in case I get incredibly lazy again. Today, however, I'm posting two patterns from the Neo Geo Pocket Color classic, if the system even lasted long enough to have game garnering that honor, Capcom vs. SNK Cardfighter's Clash. I tried to keep a balance between the two patterns, meaning that though one of them is swinging knives around, the other is being a wistful little schoolgirl thinking about her boyfriend. Regardless of which attitude you choose to support, however, both of them are nerd-a-riffic, with Ms. Aggression being Eri from Metal Slug and Ms. I'm So Cute I'll Make You Throw Up being Yuki, the ultimate in peripheal SNK characters, with the boyfriend in her thought bubble being Kyo from King of Fighters. (I know there's more to Yuki, but talking about that would lead to rambling, sending people screaming from here.) At any rate, here are the patterns, and for my next post, I think I'm going to try and go for some Pokemon stuff. I hope everyone is having a nice Friday that leads into a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment