Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Street Fighter Cross Stitch Patterns- Standard Chun Li and a Saucy, Saucy Ken

Tonight, I watched Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li, and it was pretty bad. I knew that it would be going in, but I thought it would at least be funny, like The Skulls, or watching people fall off the side of a platform in Mario 64. Watching the movie did inspire me to get online and recolor some Neo Geo Pocket Color Capcom vs. SNK sprites, though, which was more entertaining than the movie itself and led to three new patterns to post here tonight.

The first two patterns that I have for you are pretty straightforward patterns of Chun Li in different color schemes. My sister and I prefer the pink one, but the blue is more traditional and perhaps a bit classier, as far as fighting game cross stitch patterns go. I highly encourage you to stitch them on the same fabric, ready to face off in a paradoxical battle that makes little to no sense but is incomparable in the amount of chibi underwear that would be flashed.



The third pattern that I have to post for you tonight is the gem of this collection. It all came about when one of my brothers saw me coloring the Chun-Li sprites and asked if I'd make him a cross stitch of Ken. I have no moral objection to Ken, so I went for it and found the best sprite ever. I don't know why it's there, or what purpose it serves, but by God, Ken is lookin' saucy. This will not be the Ken that I make for my brother, but make no mistake, I will make it. Just looking at it makes me wonder what exactly led to this moment in the history of civilization. If any of you decide to make it, send me a picture and I will have my entire week made knowing that the world is being filled with saucy Ken cross stitches.


Anyway, I hope you guys like these patterns. My next post will not be related to fighting games, so you can breathe a bit easier for at least a couple of days.

1 comment:

  1. greetings from germany! i like your "street fighter"-ken pattern. i will stitch it for my boyfriend. thank you for posting it!!

    ReplyDelete