Monday, June 15, 2009

Wow, This Post Has a Pattern? What a Shock!

Hello! With today's post, I bring you something that a lot of people who know me outside of the internet, or even from Deviant Art, could have guessed was coming- the first pattern from an SNK game. Instead of going with a King of Fighters pattern, as I'd originally considered, I decided to go with something from Metal Slug, which, at least in my head, was much funnier. Because of this, I bring you this pattern of Eri and Fio from Metal Slug, all happy because they just exploded a bunch of things without getting exploded themselves. The sepia tones here were pulled off with the help of Pattern Maker, by reducing the colors until it looked the way I wanted it to.


As always, if you decide to make this, please send in a picture of the finished project and I'll post it here! Tommorrow will bring another pattern, though I don't know what yet, so keep checking back for more free cross stitch patterns!

No comments:

Post a Comment