Friday, July 3, 2009

July 3rd is Dork Stitch Heal Slime Day for 2009!

Hello! I haven't posted for the last couple of days, since I think the Street Fighter movie temporarily depleted my ability to make sentences. For the most part, however, I'm over that now and have a new pattern to post! As always, I have everyone's favorite from everyone's favorite game, which you wouldn't think would be such a big category. Heal Slime from Dragon Warrior/ Dragon Quest certainly fits that bill, though, and if you inexplicably need a pattern of a friendly jellyfish, it also happens to fill that niche. The pattern is a little bigger than a sprite, since I scanned in the picture from the strategy guide to the GBC version of Dragon Warrior I and II, but I also tried to keep the color count a bit low, so that gathering the thread wouldn't be a massive commitment.


If you do decide to make this charming little wobbly monster, send over a pic and I'll write of your exalted achievement! Otherwise, I'd like to say happy 4th of July to my US readers, happy belated Canada day to my Canadian readers (which I actually only know about from Dawn's blog), and happy any other national holidays to readers that may be in countries that will celebrate or have recently celebrated said holidays!

1 comment: