Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Look, Look! Someone Made One of the Patterns!

Hello! I just played King of Fighters ('98 and XI, in case you were curious, which I'm sure all of you were) for two hours straight, so I have to apologize in advance for any incoherence. Tonight, however, Dork Stitch has a reason to celebrate, as one of the patterns posted here has been completed by someone other than myself! My lovely sister, who goes by indieposernerd on Deviant Art, needlepointed one of the Iori patterns that I posted a couple of weeks ago.

For a larger version of the image, as well as the artist's comments, you should look at her posting of this on Deviant Art, at http://indieposernerd.deviantart.com/art/SNK-Magnets-130397079. The pieces shown here, however (with Terry Bogard at the left) are actually magnets. She needlepointed the patterns onto 10-count plastic canvas with craft thread, trimmed them, and stuck magnets to the back of them, which I think is quite cool. She has more magnet sets in her gallery, including some nice Nintendo and Bubble Bobble ones, so if you want to see more, you should check her page out!

Anyway, I should be posting tommorrow with some new cross stitch patterns, from Pokemon, Lucky Star, Dragon Warrior/Quest, or perhaps even Fire Emblem, if I get the tiny pattern I've been working on set up. I haven't quite decided what'll go up yet, so it'll be a magical mystery for all involved. With that, I shall conclude the misguided task of writing a blog at 1am and wish all of you a good tommorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment