Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Lucky Star Collection Comes To A Shocking End!

Actually, the end to the Lucky Star set of patterns isn't shocking at all. As one might expect, it is ending with a pattern of Konata, the last of the four main characters to have a cross stitch pattern on here. I thought that I ought to have a title that grabbed everyone's attention, though, so things were built up to be a lot more exciting than they really are.

This pattern, like the rest of the Lucky Star patterns, was formerly on Little Mojo's anime cross stitch patterns site, along with a really nice stitched version of it that someone named Lorraine had done. I printed the image when it was posted, but I never saved it, so I don't have her finished version to post now. I do, however, have my own finished version of this at http://missy-tannenbaum.deviantart.com/art/X-Stitch-Fanart-Konata-Izumi-86735939, in case you want to see what it looks like when it's completed. (I want to get more of that blue fabric sometime. Garish is fun.)

I don't really have anything exciting and bubbly to say today, other than that if you decide to stitch these, send me an e-mail or comment and your accomplishment shall be promptly celebrated! Also, at about 1 last night, I got online after a 2D fighting game marathon and did some patterns for Fatal Fury and Fire Emblem, so those are upcoming on Dork Stitch! I'm sure everyone reading this bubbles with joy at the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment