Monday, July 20, 2009

Lucky Star Patterns- Volume 1

Hello! Yesterday ended up being a busy day, with a trip to Iowa for tacos and an incident with church people that ended up taking too much time, so I didn't post here yesterday, as I'd planned to do. This afternoon, however, things are back to being uneventful, so I have two patterns for all of you reading this today. The patterns that I'm posting aren't actually new ones, as they were formerly posted on Little Mojo's famed site, "Anime Cross Stitch Patterns." I am, however, very fond of the set they came from, since it's the first that I ever completed, and they are small enough that I could easily format them to match the rest of the patterns on this blog. Therefore, without further ado, I present you with patterns of the Hiragii sisters from Lucky Star.

These patterns were made from images that I scanned from an article in PiQ Magazine, the short lived replacement for Newtype, and while I haven't made either of them before, I'd really like to at some point. I like the pattern of Kagami better, I think, but the Tsukasa one is nice, too, and a bit bigger if you're looking for a slightly larger project to do. If you decide to do either one of them, though, I'd love to see how they turn out! I bet it would look better than that ridiculously expensive wallet with the picture of them singing karaoke on it that they sell at Borders, and it would be much less pricey to produce.

Anyway, I have to continue waiting for my request on a state website to be processed, so I'm done with this blog for today, but I hope to be back later in the week with more free cross stitch patterns for you!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Missy! I love your work. I'm acctually a Minecraft artist and I use your sprite and Other work for my art. I really love the Giant May (with peace handsign) and the Kagami. :D I have made nearly all of your sprites, and many of your larger works, such as Rorscach, May, The girl with the claws, Kagami and a few others. I really enjoy your blog, and have reffered many friends who want help building here. :D

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete