Friday, July 24, 2009

More Lucky Star Rubbish

Hello! Yesterday was a bad day for me in terms of the internet, but today, things seem to have improved. Blogger isn't acting bizarre and the job skills database is being cooperative, so things are much better. With that in mind, I am posting a new pattern for today, though its former home on Little Mojo's site stops it from being that new, featuring Miyuki from Lucky Star.

This pattern is much smaller than the two that I posted for the Hiragii sisters earlier in the week, and I'm pretty sure that it has less colors, too. I'm really fond of this pattern, though, because Miyuki is one of my favorite characters from the show and the poofy pink hair looks really fun to stitch. There's some backstitching here, used to keep the pattern at a manageable size, but it's nothing too elaborate, and I think 3 of the 4 Lucky Star patterns I have for this blog are like that, anyway. For some reason, Tsukasa didn't look as atrocious with fully stitched eyebrows as the other girls did.

I am not full of the exciting chatter today, so I think I'm going to go load some CDs marketed towards 12-year old girls onto my iPod and see about making some new cross stitch patterns. I only have 3 left on reserve, and stretching them out too long could lead to apocalypse inducing trauma. (I bet you guys weren't aware of just how important to the balance of the universe this blog really is, were you?)

No comments:

Post a Comment