Sunday, August 23, 2009

Wooper Is Such A Happy Pokemon!

Hello! I've been making cross stitch patterns this afternoon and figured that as long as I was making stuff, I might as well post some, too. Therefore, I decided to go with the less bizarre of the two things I finished, which is everyone's favorite Pokemon, Wooper! I used to have a Valentine's Day card that my sister gave me with a picture of Wooper on it that said "You're Fun!" in big letters, so when I was trying to decide what to make a pattern of, Wooper seemed like a good idea. Plus, it's a really cute Pokemon if you can get past the strange fact that it has no arms. Something about it reminds me of Cheese from Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends today, though. It's probably the tiny dot eyes and huge smile, but I cannot be sure.

Anyway, here is the pattern of our good friend Wooper, and, like most of what's posted here, it isn't that fancy. It is a little odd in that the outline is blue and violet instead of black, but if you want, it should be plenty easy to change that to the more normal option. It's about 50 by 60 stitches, too, meaning that it's pretty huge for a Dork Stitch Pokemon pattern. (I have a Bellsprout that's over 100 stitches tall, but I haven't been able to get it down to a printable size yet.)

I'm out of things to say at the moment, so I'm going to leave before I start talking about candy and soda. I should have another post later in the week, and an anime one, no less, but until then, I hope all of you have at least a halfway decent week!

2 comments:

  1. Candy and soda are good!!!! :P
    When are you going to put up more of your standee armies???? I can't wait to see them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeee!
    I love wooper, though it can be annoying in game :p
    I recently made a fleece wooper hat!

    I do agree with the wooper = cheese thing though, very similar.

    ReplyDelete