Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Another True Blood Cross Stitch Pattern, Since That's What the World Really Needs

Hello! Today is sort of a strange day, a great deal of which of which can be attributed to the poor weather, but because of the day's oddness, I've decided to make a blog post just to break things up a bit. Because of this, I don't really have too many exciting things to say. This afternoon I did borrow The Dark Spire for DS from my sister, just to see if I could immediately tell why it was 5 dollars. It wasn't that bad, especially not if you're into older games, and by older games, I mean stuff that would have run on an Apple II. I don't think that I'll play it much more, though, since I like my RPGs with bright, cheerful colors, at least a couple of cute animals, and a hope, if not a vague and distant one, that the game can actually be won.

With that out of the way, today's cross stitch pattern, as stated in the title, is another entry in my set of True Blood patterns, since the world was absolutely clamoring for those. This one is a little more specific than the last one was, though, since it depicts Bill playing the Wii, which only happened in one episode. (I tried my best to make it look like he was putting in a golf game, which I think went decently.) This is a minor part of the series, yes, but for me, the idea of a vampire sitting at home and playing Wii is very entertaining, meaning that it seemed natural to immortalize in this cross stitch pattern.


Like the pattern from earlier in the week, this one is also based on sprites from the Neo Geo Pocket Color version of the Last Blade, though this is pretty directly based on Kaede's sprite. Bill should be just as fast and easy to stitch (or needlepoint or perler bead) as Sookie and Arlene are because of this, even if the colors are a bit less bright.

If you decide to use this, or any other pattern on this blog, for any of your crafting needs, I would love to see the finished project and post your glorious work for all the world to see! Other than that, I really have nothing else to say, so I'll post something else here later.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I will definately have to try out the true blood sprites. I've been watching your blog and have a list of the patterns I want to try, these seem like a good start.

    Torchwood or Doctor Who ones would be awesome, but I don't know how to draft patterns

    ReplyDelete