Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's A Dib and Gaz Cross Stitch Pattern!

Hello! It's been less than 24 hours since I posted a really long blog here, and I just finished writing a new game review, which I'll link to later, so I don't think that this'll be my longest post ever. Earlier in the afternoon, though, I went to The Spriters' Resource, a site which I don't think I could link to enough, and they had a ton of sprite sheets from Nickelodeon games posted in today's update. I didn't think one way or another about most of them, since I never really watched a lot of the cartoons that have been on the channel in the last few years, but one of them, a sheet of miscellaneous characters from Invader Zim, instantly had me opening Pattern Maker. Without further aimless chatter, here is today's pattern, featuring Dib and Gaz from Invader Zim!












As far as stitching this pattern goes, I have to say that I think it would be sort of a pain. There are 19 colors, the majority of which are barely used, and though I think that it would be very possible to change the floss colors used, I don't think it'll be extremely easy to do so. That being said, I am totally going to make this, since, even though I haven't watched Invader Zim for a while, I think that it's a very entertaining show, and Dib was my favorite character, no matter what the DVD commentary had to say on the subject. If you guys decide to make this, you'll have to let me know how it goes, aside from all of the usual "Oooh, send in a photo!" stuff.

Like I promised, today's post was not very long, so I am off to do some other internet stuff now! Have a happy rest of St. Patrick's Day and revel in the fact that my pattern for the day has no green at all!

5 comments:

  1. Not too worry about the green thing!!
    I never got my frog done...But I felt pretty green all day-- really bad headache (not a migraine--thank goodness!!)
    Cute pattern too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw the nickelodeon update, too! Great stuff. I've been working on a lot of old school nicktoon patterns that i hope to get started on soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey its me again, come check out my new video Hangyodon pattern by you!~

    ReplyDelete