Sunday, April 18, 2010

Another Gold Star For M*Y*C!

Hello! It's been a long time since I posted here, and I have a long post with patterns and yapping and a photo of the Dork Stitch official T-shirt to do before too long, but before any of that, I have a really cool video of a beadwork version of the Hangyodon pattern that I posted quite a while back by M*Y*C (who can be seen at her blog by clicking on this text) to show here, provided I can remember how to embed a Youtube video! Even though it looks fairly seamless here, I've just spent a few minutes re-teaching myself how to do this, with the nifty pink frame and everything, so here it is!



As always, the video is incredibly spiffy! The Hangydon looks great, and considering that I have trouble putting beads of that size on a string without dropping them all over the table, the work that went into it is really impressive! Plus, the music is really fun, and the video form of presentation is so cool! Every one of these videos is spiffy, and it's really exciting to see another one. Of course, as you may have guessed from the title, all of this means that it's time to post M*Y*C's third gold star! I tried to do something a bit flashy looking
after her post where she dressed like Lady Gaga, so I hope it is slightly dramatic looking!













Anyway, it's about time for dinner, followed by a lovely viewing of True Blood, so I'd best be off for now! Until my next post, though, I hope that you are all having a nice week and enjoying spring so far. It's the worst allergy season in history, so I hope that your eyes aren't swollen so shut that you're having difficulty reading this!

1 comment: