Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cross Stitched Moss (Sort Of) Knows How to Party

Hello! It's been a while since I last did this, but I was screwing around this afternoon and took a couple of vaguely incriminating photos of my cross stitched standees. If you're faint of heart, don't worry, as these photos are far less intense than the frighting images taken earlier in the year of Leona from the King of Fighters games locked in a deadly battle with a balloon animal. If the characters depicted in The IT Crowd were real, however, these photos would certainly be passed around among the employees of Reynholm Industries.

As you may be able to tell from the photo above, the cross stitch standee that I made of Moss, from the aforementioned sitcom, The IT Crowd, totally has the cross stitched ladies all over him. Both of them are no doubt disappointed that, despite the fact that Pokemon's Lyra even has her hand on his arm, he's too busy thinking about how to optimize the code of a troublesomely slow to load web page to notice them, but that's the way it goes with fan art of fictional characters.

Before I got bored, put my toys away and gave Moss to my brother, I also managed to get this slick and saucy portrait of Moss with a faux 8-bit version of Kula from the later King of Fighters games, who also appeared in the photo above. Lyra was originally going to be in this image, too, but her standee has balance issues, so she was falling over a little too often to be in a second picture.

Anyway, there is a much clearer image of Moss (and the other two standees, for that matter) at my Deviant Art page, and if you want to stitch him for yourself, visit Chris, at his blog that I was chattering on about in my last post. I don't have much else to say other than this nonsense, so I hope that you enjoyed this post and are having a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there!~
    Long time no chat, how you doing?
    If you have time welcome to check out my latest beadwork

    http://mhkconnie.blogspot.com/2010/09/beadwork-pandapple.html

    ~Cheers~

    ReplyDelete