Friday, December 10, 2010

Sprite Patterns December Day 10: Sailor Moon, Part 3

Hello! It's the tenth day of Dork Stitch's cross stitch pattern a day December, meaning that it's extremely close to being a third of the way through the month! I'm not even close to out of patterns yet, since I'm continually making them, which is a plus, I guess, even though it means that I have a pile of really odd patterns. Today, though, the Sailor Moon set is continuing with two shiny new patterns! Because I've been going on about these for the last two days, and will be finishing the set up tomorrow, I don't really have much to say about these that hasn't already been covered, but since today's Sailor Scouts are Jupiter and Pluto, you'll need a multitude of greens to stitch them both!

Speaking of green stuff, I've gotten another of the patterns from this month stitched on lovely dark green Aida cloth, featuring the previously posted pattern of Misty! It was pretty quick and easy to stitch, especially since I got her outline done at a junior high band concert last night, and the colors actually stood out well on the green fabric, which was cool. If you want to see her on my Deviant Art page, she can be seen right here, but the image here should give you a pretty good idea of how the whole thing worked.
As is the case most days, I'm out of shiny new things to post, so I'm off for the day. Tomorrow, I have the last two patterns in the Sailor Moon set to post, and then on Sunday, I'll be back to a less consistent rotation of characters, which will be fun! I already have a few characters planned, so I look forward to posting them. Until then, however, I hope you're having a nice Friday and preparing for a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment