Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sprite Patterns December Day 11: The Sailor Moon Finale!

Hi, everybody! When I started posting the sprite patterns I'd made for this month, I had quite a few sets of patterns done with that I didn't really think anyone would want to see in their entirety. Other than these Sailor Moon sprites, I had piles of them featuring characters from Tekken and frilly little Vocaloids, and though I certainly liked these sprites, I thought they were taking up space more than anything else when it came to this project. Because of that, I'm really glad that these Sailor Moon sprites have been somewhat successful, and I hope that some of you have fun stitching them! That being said, I am also not sorry that this is the last day of them for a while. (I have two more that I'm working on that I haven't been totally successful with yet, but hopefully, by the end of the month, they'll be ready.) Before I go on and on about them too much longer, however, here are today's patterns, featuring Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune!

With those two Sailor Scouts posted for your cross stitching or needlepointing or beading enjoyment, I am done with Sailor Moon patterns at least for a while, and will be back tomorrow with a similar pattern of a video game character far less concerned with the common good than any of the Sailor Scouts are. Until then, however, have a good day and try not to fall on any ice if your forecast speaks of impending winter doom!

2 comments:

  1. Well I can blame you to the snow coming here!!
    It is heading from your area!!! :P We were very lucky last week!! We were right between 2 storm fronts so all the snow didn't hit us!!
    Depending how things go tomorrow -- it might be a snow day Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for the great Sailor Scout patterns! I can't wait to stich them, although it will probably be a while before I can get the supplies. I for one would be excited to see the Vocaloid patterns you mentioned. Can't wait to see what you have in store tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete