Monday, December 20, 2010

Sprite Patterns December Day 20: Vampire Princess Miyu

Hello, everyone! It's gotten to be day 20 of sprite patterns December here at Dork Stitch, and though I don't have a special commemorative pattern to mark the occasion, I do have a lovely sprite pattern for Vampire Princess Miyu, the titular character from a 90s (or 80s, depending on what version you're watching) anime about, of course, a vampire girl. I'm not sure how many of you reading this actually watched and/or liked the show, although I really liked it. It didn't deal a lot with really cute stuff or romantic storylines like some other vampire anime does, and though there was an overarching story, it was a little more episodic than some things. It was a very spiffy and messed up show, though, in both the creepy OAV and more normal TV series, so I would recommend it. (I know all of you out there are dying for anime recommendations from cross stitch bloggers, so I'm glad to have fulfilled my civic duty.) The pattern for today got made because I liked the anime, and she's getting posted because, although Miyu is a vampire, I thought I did a good job with this relatively frilly and girly pattern. Plus, I heard tell that vampires are what all the kids are into these days, so it was obvious that Miyu ought to be posted this month!

With Vampire Princess Miyu posted and ready for you to stitch or bead or whatever it is you'd like to use her for, I'm afraid that I'm done for today! Tomorrow, though, I'll be back with another pattern and more unnecessary chatter for all of you nice enough to read this blog. Until then, have a nice afternoon and evening, and thank you to all of the new followers, and old ones, too, for that matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment