Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sprite Patterns December Day 22: Princess Fury

Hello! It's day 22 of sprite patterns December already, which seems a little weird both because it doesn't seem like I've been doing this for so long and because I thought for sure I'd be posting an apology about my inability to keep up long before this point! This has been pretty enjoyable so far, though, so I'm continuing the month-long project today with a pattern of the main character from the iPod game Princess Fury. I do realize that this isn't the most monumentally well-known franchise I could have chosen, and that even for those of you who do play games on iPods and iPhones, maybe a side-scrolling beat 'em up with frilly dresses and blood flying all across the screen isn't everyone's cup of tea. As far as cross stitching goes, though, Princess Fury herself made for a really fun to design sprite, full of needlessly elaborate dress designs and a very nice pastel color scheme, so she might be fun to stitch even if you've never played the game. Here is the pattern, though, so you can decide if you like it or not!
With today's pattern posted, I'm done for now and am heading off to prepare patterns for the rest of the week, including a very big post to go up on Christmas! I might have to cheat and write it early, setting it to post itself on Christmas morning, but hopefully, you guys will like the set of patterns I'm getting ready for it. Until then, however, I've got two more days of relatively low key posts to do and am still taking character requests for the rest of the month, if there's someone you'd really like to see in this style!

1 comment:

  1. I like this pattern, though I've not played the game. May have to stitch it... hmm...
    Any chance of you making the girl from Farm Frenzy for me? I think her name is Scarlet but I'm not sure. then I could stitch her and Flo to go with Jill & hang them next to my shelf of old time-management games. Lol.
    Oh, and have you ever done a Vincent Valentine sprite? Or any other pattern of him? If you did can I have the link? Please? *insert puppyeyes here*

    ReplyDelete