Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sprite Patterns December Day 23: FFVII, Farm Frenzy and More Tekken!

Hello! I am a bit late in getting my post up for today, but it's only a little after ten as I type this, so I've got 2 hours before I miss my deadline for the day and lose my posting streak! Luckily, however, I don't think I'm in much danger of that happening, as today is a request day and I have three very lovely patterns to post, as suggested by Tama and Steny Luanda! In a comment on yesterday's post, Tama mentioned Scarlet from Farm Frenzy (which I just played for the first time and very much enjoyed) and Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy VII, and though I should have probably saved one of them to post tomorrow, I'm really pleased with how the both of the patterns came out, so I decided that I'd use them both for today's post. I think that those two patterns on their own would have made for a decent enough post, but this morning, I got a comment on a slightly older post from a user named Steny Luanda, who asked if I had a pattern of Asuka Kazama from Tekken. I already had the sprite ready to go, since I have quite a reserve of Tekken characters for my own stitching, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to put her up today, too. (I hope your sister likes the sprite!) I guess that all of this explanation is kind of irrelevant, though, so I'll just post the patterns so we can all get on with our lives! All three of these seem nifty enough to me, so I hope you guys like them, too!



Since I have no finished examples of any patterns posted for this month and am feeling a tiny bit off, I am going to leave this blog for tonight and prepare for the posts to come in the next couple of days! I'm still more than open for character requests, as you can probably tell from this, and would love to see finished craft projects based on any of these cross stitch patterns! I'll be back and posting again way before another 24 hours have passed, though, so I hope all of you do well until then!

3 comments:

  1. OMG, I love the little Vincent sprite - I have now completed my In Stitches version of Vincent and this makes me want to stitch them both!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeee! I love them! I don't know if I'll have time after I get off work today but by tomorrow I'll have at least one of them stitched!!!
    thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are totally cool!!
    I will have to stitch Vincent and Scarlet if I have time after my baking today!!

    ReplyDelete