Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sprite Patterns December Day 30: Party Members From Final Fantasy VIII

Hello! Here at Dork Stitch, it's the next to last day of Sprite Patterns December, which I think is slightly lucky, seeing as I'm getting slightly tired of editing the sprites from Phantasy Star II. After tomorrow, though, I think that I'm going to do much the same thing with the sprites from Crystalis, so not much is going to change here. If you're curious about how those sprites look, they're slightly chibi-er than the Phantasy Star II ones, making them a couple of stitches shorter, but I think they'll work very well and make for a good change. I've used them before, in this pattern, in case you're curious as to what they look like, and if you have any requests to get the set started, of video game or cartoon (anime or not, I don't care) or really any of a lot of things, let me know! It should be a lot of fun, and I look forward to working on some new sprites! For now, however, I have patterns of Irvine and Selphie from Final Fantasy VIII to post for your stitching enjoyment! Irvine was requested by Tama a couple of days ago, but since it seemed sad to post a pattern of him without Selphie, I made a chart of her to match, nunchucks and all!


With today's patterns posted, it's time for the obligatory showing-off of finished versions of these patterns, though I was the one who stitched today's finished piece, so I guess it's not very exciting. My pattern of choice for today's project was last week's Asuka Kazama, and, as always, if you want to see a bigger version of it, she's over at my Deviant Art page, too! The thumbnail here ought to be sufficient, though, so here it is!

With all of that done, I am finished for today, but like I said before, I am starting to take requests for the next set of sprites, so please comment if there's anyone you're interested in seeing! Tomorrow is going to be the last day of sprite patterns December, but hopefully, that won't mean much.

1 comment:

  1. Iriving!
    Eee! He's perfect! And I like Selphie, too.
    Your stitching looks great - what a cute Sprite!
    You are so talented at making these - wish I was artistic enough to do it! Someday, if you ever get the chance/time, I'd love to stitch the Gundam Wing pilots. But I still have about six of your Sprites printed off and ready to stitch (well, five, since I'm stitching Sephiroth veerrrryyy slllowwwllyy) so no rush. I'd just love to do them :D

    ReplyDelete