Friday, December 31, 2010

Sprite Patterns December Day 31: Dragon Quest IV

Hello! Today is the final day of sprite patterns December here at Dork Stitch, and I have to admit that it will be slightly anticlimactic! I wanted to do some patterns of characters that were brightly colored with fluffy outfits, so I did some for three of the party members from Dragon Quest IV. It is a fun game, but not a very exciting story, so maybe it balances out. I'm a little stuck on what to type for today, though, so I suppose that's it for now! I hope you guys enjoy these patterns of Alena, Meena, and Maya, especially the 8-bit bikini top! Meena and Maya are on the same chart, since they used precisely the same color key, but other than that, these patterns should not be out of the ordinary!


With today's patterns posted, I suppose that I'm done for today, and, by extension, with sprite patterns December! I should have a post up tomorrow or the next day, though, so I'm still taking requests and am very interested in seeing your finished work if you decide to use any of these patterns! Either way, however, I hope you guys all have a happy new year and a very nice 2011!

2 comments:

  1. Cool!!
    I gave my son the recent dragon quest game for christmas. He totally likes it. I told him to hurry and complete the game so I can play it!! They only have one save for the game-- which is kinda silly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making it all the way through the month of December! It was like getting a little gift everyday. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete