Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sprite Patterns December Day 5: Pangya's Lovely Arin

Hello! As we draw near to the end of the first week of sprite-pattern-a-day December, I actually feel that I have enough patterns to make it to the end of the month, even if I do suddenly become really lazy and stop making new ones, like I have been on an almost daily basis. A lot of the sprites that I have done, however, are parts of big sets featuring characters from such reasonable sources as Tekken, Sailor Moon, Lucky Star, and a very unreasonable set featuring Athena, from the King of Fighters games, in 12 different outfits. I've tried to stay away from posting patterns from these sets so far, though I don't really have any reason to do so, but today, I've decided to break into my set of Pangya sprites for a lovely pattern of magical girl golfer Arin. Since I already had a pattern of Lucia, my favorite of the characters, a few months ago, it seemed like Arin would be a good choice for cross stitching, both because she pops up on a lot of the boxes for console versions of the game and because she's usually the character I pick in the Wii version, Super Swing Golf. I'm not sure any of you actually care about all of this, since at this point, I'm pretty much just chattering on and on about pretending to golf, so I'm going to just go ahead and post the pattern!

As you can probably tell by looking, Arin made for a relatively simple pattern, though it is one I'm quite happy with. I think that I'm going to try and stitch her later, too, just because it looks like it would be fun. If you want to switch the colors for any reason, there's only five in this pattern, so it should be fairly easy, and she'll be just as quick to stitch as all of the other patterns this month!

Since there are no finished projects for today, I'm done with this post, because, really, once you've posted a cross stitch pattern of a golfer with magical powers, what else is there to do for the day? If you have any requests or photos of your finished projects, no matter what the medium, though, let me know! There are a lot more days and posts to get through, and I'll be back tommorrow with another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment