Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sprite Patterns of Brock and His Ladies

Hello! My post here tonight will likely not be very long, since I'm really sleepy, but last night, a user named Kelly commented saying that a sprite of Brock from Pokemon would add to the completeness of her life. I am not at all sure if this is what she meant, and if it's not, I will make a more proper pattern. When I did a bunch of Phantasy Star II style Pokemon sprites, however, Brock was included in the set and just never made it up to the blog, making now the best possible time to post him. It seemed boring to just post one tiny pattern tonight, though, so I also charted some sprites I'd done of Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny to put up alongside him! In the context of Pokemon, Brock certainly wouldn't mind being in their company, and even without that, I was pretty happy with how Jenny and Joy's sprites came out. Rather than just sit here and type about the patterns that I'm about to post, however, I think it would be best if I actually went ahead and posted them!


With these three Pokemon sprites posted, the next set of Phantasy Star II sprite patterns I post will probably be fulfilling some Final Fantasy VII requests, hopefully including Zack and a traditionally outfitted Cloud to match him. I want to do a few for the anime that I'm currently watching, too, but since the three series I'm in the midst of are Voltron, Robotech, and Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji (I'm covering all of my potentially misspelled bases with that one) I am not sure that these patterns will be desired by anyone other than myself. If you want any sprite patterns like this from any of the things listed above, or anything else, for that matter, let me know and I will do my best to make them! It's a lot of fun to make these, and they're nifty to stitch, too, so I don't mind at all.

I think that I'm done for tonight, so if you do any crafts or other nifty things with these sprites, I would love to see your finished work. Other than that, I hope your weekends are going well and lead into a nice next week!

2 comments:

  1. Brock is cute! Lol, now I'll be waiting for the next posts, it all sounded promising!
    And Kuroshitsuji is LOVE too! <3 Lol, every night I'm going to slee under a poster if Sebastian and Ciel XD And hmm... you made me want to watch Voltron now XD

    ReplyDelete