Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Second Black Butler Cross Stitch Pattern Less Than A Month After The First!

Hello! I would like to start this post by saying that I have grand plans for the future of this blog, but since that would just refer to the fact that I was e-mailing back and forth to Tama about making Lupin the III sprite patterns in the midst of a conversation about how awesome VHS tapes of old TV shows are, it would pretty much just be a lie. I do look forward to making and posting Lupin the III stuff, but it really doesn't represent any sort of new direction or change of heart for this blog. It would be progress with a complete and utter lack of change. As far as this blog goes, however, I am pretty satisfied with that, so today, I have a spiffy new Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler cross stitch pattern to post!

Usually, it takes a really long time for me to get to the next pattern in a set I'm working on, as evidenced by the months between the pattern I just posted of Tepig and the Oshawott that preceded it, or by the FFX-2 pattern set that I started over a year ago and picked back up last month. Last Friday, however, when I made the pattern of Sebastian to post, I also did a digital chart for a matching pattern of Grell, lookin' all spiffy in a vest and long overcoat. I don't actually have too much to say about this that I didn't say about Sebastian, since it's also done in the turn-of-the-century DMC style, with bright colors and a general lack of fine details. There is a bit more backstitching on this than there was on the pattern of Sebastian, since I ran into a couple of areas I didn't like so much when I test stitched it, but it shouldn't be much a problem. I thought this pattern was rather fun to stitch, so I hope you guys like it, too!

I have one of these Ciel to post eventually as well, in his pretty pink party dress, (it's actually my favorite of the three) and if there are any other characters you'd guys like to match these, let me know and I'll do my best to make a nice pattern of them! Until my next post, I am leaving to go waste my surprisingly high energy level on something else, so I hope you guys are having relatively good weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I could not find any mention anywhere so I thought I would ask here. Can I sell stitches made from your patterns?

    ReplyDelete