Monday, July 18, 2011

IHSW July and a Bit of Cross Stitched Progress

Hello! On account of the fact that the entire United States seems to be 900 degrees right now, I was not as productive as I would have liked to have been during this past weekend, which also happened to be July's International Hermit and Stitch Weekend, hosted by Joyze at Random Ramblings. I did manage to finish the outline on my current project during True Blood last night, and got a few of her white stitches done, too. The later it got, however, the hotter it seemed to get, so when I was sitting around and watching anime on Netflix, I could barely stand to have the project's giant piece of fabric touching me, which was not great from a productivity standpoint. Finishing the outline on this was my goal, though, so at least I didn't screw up in regards to that! Here is a photo of my in progress cross stitch of Patrako, from Cleopatra's Fortune, dressed up like a bunny-eared cocktail waitress. Maybe I'll have her done before the next Hermit and Stitch Weekend hits!

Thank you for reading my International Hermit and Stitch Weekend update! I'll be back later in the week with new patterns and normal Dork Stitch stuff like that, but until then, I wish you good luck in dealing with the weather!

4 comments:

  1. She's so darn cute!! LOL.... I like how you're explaining the temps around here. It's been crazy ass hot here too, with no end in sight. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder I was sewing so much this past weekend. My body knew what weekend it was apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks really cute! Congrats on reaching your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, cute is so the word for it :D love her!

    ReplyDelete