Saturday, July 30, 2011

A New Clannad Pattern, Featuring Some Dango

Hello! I haven't posted all week, so I really wanted to get something done and ready to post tonight! Because of that, I got out my computer when The Marty Stuart Show was on, about four hours ago, then set about spending a lot of time not really getting anything done. I did, however, get my act later at around 10, an hour and fifteen minutes ago, and made a new Clannad pattern that I'm quite pleased with. It's of the dango that's always floating around Nagisa rather than being a new portrait pattern, but it's cute, presumably easy to stitch, and ought to be perfect for a needlepoint project, so I hope you guys like it. If you don't like the colors I used here, I think they should be really easy to switch to your taste, which I always think is fun, too. I'd type more about it, but I sort of want to get my post done before Durarara comes on, so without further ado, here is the dango pattern!
With another Clannad pattern posted, I think I'm going to do a couple of patterns from Baccano next week, which I'm really looking forward to working on! I'm not going to forget about this set, though, and I certainly haven't forgotten about my sprite patterns, either, so there's more of all of those things, plus some likely odd and previously unmentioned patterns, though, so it should be fun to do all of that. Regardless of all of that, though, Durarara is going to start in three minutes, so I'm signing off and shutting this computer off! I hope all of you are having good weekends and good luck with your stitching.

1 comment: