Monday, September 19, 2011

Pokemon Monday #5: Nurse Joy's Audino and a Sabrina Sprite

Hello! First of all, I want to thank all the people who commented on my last post, since it was very nice of all of you, and I can't wait to look at all of your IHSW posts tomorrow, too. It's always really fun, but I spent today subbing for a junior high science class, which was quite a bit more difficult than a lot of substitute teaching I've done, so because of that, I'm doing this post quickly, getting offline, and heading out to the living room to watch Robotech until I'm ready to pass out. I don't at all want to miss a Pokemon Monday post, though, so I'm all ready to post two new cross stitch patterns for you guys, even though I'd be lying if I said I didn't plan to stitch these myself.

Just like the last few Pokemon Mondays have been, tonight I have a big pattern of a Pokemon and a small sprite pattern of a trainer, though some week, I'll have two big patterns, since there are a few trainers in particular I've been wanting to make. For tonight, though, there's nothing really out of the ordinary. The bigger pattern is a bit different from normal, since it's basically a portrait pattern of a Pokemon, but I was so fond of a screenshot I found of Nurse Joy's Audino that it seemed more fun to make a cross stitch pattern like that than a full body one, like the Gothorita and Swablu I posted. In terms of today's trainer, though, I decided to use a slightly more old fashioned character, so I have a sprite pattern for you of the first gen gym leader, Sabrina! For that, I ended up combining a few of her different character designs, so it's not exactly like any of them, but I think it looks enough like her, and it was fun to make, too. Before I've gone on for too long about either of these, though, I'll just post them so that you guys can print them and use them for crafts if you'd like!
Now that I've posted these patterns, I'm done blogging for tonight, since I don't think that anything I've said has made any sense at all. I'm hoping to post again very soon, though, with some more filled requests and other odd patterns, so hopefully, I'll be more coherent at that point. Also, if there are any Pokemon or trainers you'd like to see cross stitch patterns of in future Pokemon Monday posts, let me know, and I'll do my best to make something cool! Until then, have a nice week and have fun with whatever crafts you might be doing!

3 comments:

  1. It made sense.... but to other more than me maybe, cos I don't know Pokemon names as well as your other readers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they both look amazing! I was wondering if you could post patterns of Cilan, Iris, and Team Rocket's Meowth. I would really love to stich them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! ^_^ I was wondering if you could make a pattern of Sylveon. I tried looking on Google, but I can't find any good ones that have a graph for the pattern.

    ReplyDelete