Saturday, October 15, 2011

An Attempt to Reach Some Commenters and A Mega Man Battle Network Sprite Pattern

Hello! Before I get started with this post, I would like to address two recent comments that I got, since I couldn't find any other way to reliably respond to the people who left them. I hope that you guys are reading this, but if not, it's not taking up enough webspace to be damaging, so that's fine, too! In regards to Greg's comment, I am, in fact, happy that you took up cross stitching and hope that you enjoy it. Good luck with the simpler projects you're starting with! However, I am also happy that this gives me a somewhat valid excuse to make more Monster Rancher patterns, so if there are any characters in particular that you'd like to see, please let me know! In regards to Edgar's comment, which of the ponies would you like charts for? I'm going to make charts of a couple of them to stitch for some friends' birthdays, so I might as well make it a set! Thank you very much to both of you for commenting, and I hope to hear back soon.

Anyway, since it's currently an International Hermit and Stitch Weekend, courtesy of Joyze at Random Ramblings, I'm trying to finish up a sheet of my sprite patterns on perforated plastic canvas. I don't think that I'll get there, since I'd have to make five to achieve this goal and am partially done with two of them, but I have been making some new sprite patterns for myself for the occasion and, since I think they turned out well, am going to post a couple of them. The two characters who got the sprite treatment for today are MegaMan.EXE and Roll from Mega Man Battle Network/Mega Man NT Warrior, and it was actually really fun to work on these, since their designs are fairly different from a lot of characters. They've been fun to stitch so far, too, so if you like the series or characters, I hope that you'll like stitching these as well.
With all that out of the way, I think that I'm done with this for now, but I'm going to do my best to have a cool Pokemon Monday post and then get back to all of your requests. Until then, I hope that you all have good weekends and do well with your craft projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment