Monday, October 17, 2011

IHSW October's Lack of Actual Stitching

Hello! I want to start today's blog post by apologizing for the fact that this week's Pokemon Monday has been cancelled, due to the fact that while subbing today, I had to watch the same Schoolhouse Rock video five times in a row on a top loading VCR with terrible tracking and listen as the sound quality degraded with each play, which seemed to temporarily defeat my creative spirit. I do have some patterns started and made, though, so next week's Pokemon Monday should be quite cool!

For today's post, I'm posting what I stitched over the weekend, seeing as it was an International Hermit and Stitch Weekend! I didn't do too well with either parts of it, since I went to town with my family on both Saturday and Sunday and spent more time looking at cross stitch patterns than I did actually stitching them. I did, however, stitch the two Mega Man Battle Network sprites that I posted on Saturday, so I've got those to show off! My sheet of plastic canvas is really close to being filled, so I should be able to do a post on that on its own sometime in the next few days. Until then, though, here are MegaMan.EXE and Roll, stitched over the weekend!
Tomorrow, I'm really looking forward to seeing what other people made this weekend, since that always seems to be the most interesting part of participating in the hermit and stitch weekends. For now, however, I'm off to e-mail people and possibly watch a bit of Netflix before I go to bed! I hope that all of you had good weekends and good starts to your weeks and will be back and posting again soon.

4 comments:

  1. Your Megaman sprites came out excellent! I'm looking forward to seeing your filled sheet of plastic canvas too and seeing which others you've done recently :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress - no matter how little time you got it's still progress :-) and they look fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look really, really good! I can't wait to see your full sheet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're too cute! :D

    Looking at stitching patterns count too.... that's always fun to do. :D

    ReplyDelete