Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A New Sprite Pattern in the Final Fantasy VII Set

Hello! Seeing as I posted no cross stitch patterns yesterday and some cross stitch patterns that were not requested on Saturday, it seemed like today would be a good day to work on some sprite pattern requests! There are quite a few of them that people want, and though I couldn't get through many of them this afternoon, partially due to my downloading of KOF: Encounter for my iPod, because I really need more King of Fighters to distract me, I did get two different patterns made for Yuffie from Final Fantasy VII! As always, it was totally unnecessary for me to make two different versions of her, but since her outfits from the PS1 game and Advent Children were totally different, it seemed like it would be fun. Plus, Aerith got two different patterns, and Yuffie is better than her (which is, of course, a matter of opinion), so that also needed to be taken into account as I worked on these. They aren't too different from any of the other sprite patterns I post, except for that these have a slightly darker color scheme than normal, but hopefully, they're still interesting to stitch.
With that posted, I really don't have anything else for today, though I am hoping to get through some more pattern requests and do more posting soon! Until then, however, I always love to see finished work based on the patterns I post, and, if you don't mind waiting through other requests and whatever weird patterns I decide to make in the meantime, I enjoy doing pattern requests. I hope all of you are having a good day and will be back for more posting later!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Yuffie! Two more to put on my to-stitch list! Just as soon as I get a Santa out of my way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Yuffie!!!!!

    Thanks for finally posting those, can't wait to stitch here! BTW, I totally agree that Yuffie is better than Aerith :-)

    ReplyDelete