Monday, October 3, 2011

Pokemon Monday #7: A Rather Abbreviated Post, Featuring Meowth

Hello! Even though I do Pokemon Mondays on here because that's the night that I go and run the Pokemon League at the local comic store, I don't usually write too much about it, because I'm usually writing before I've actually gone. Tonight, however, one of my friends from junior high and high school came in to play cards, which was pretty spiffy. What was odd about it, though, was that she said she knew I'd be there because she recognized my handwriting on the league's poster in the front window. I never thought that my handwriting was very distinctive, but if someone who'd seen my handwriting occasionally years ago knew what it looked like from a few words scribbled in Sharpie, I guess that it must be. It was a little weird, but by no means negative.

Anyway, tonight I'm doing a late-night post for Pokemon Monday because I had substitute teaching today, about which I was actually very happy. Because of that, and the fact that I got too sleepy to do much pattern-making last night, however, I only have one cross stitch pattern. It is a portrait pattern of Meowth, at the request of Anonymous, which I find to be rather delightful, so if any of you out there are really fond of Meowth, it's your lucky day. If you're for some reason intensely irritated by Meowth, though, you're probably not going to like this post very well. It is a nice, moderately sized portrait pattern, though, with fairly subtle colors and a nice, cheerful look, so I think that it would be a nice enough project to make. Here is the pattern itself so that you guys can make your own judgement on it! The colors are simple enough that if you want to brighten them up, it should be easy to do, but I like them like this, so that's how I left it.
Well, now that I've told you guys a relatively pointless anecdote and posted a pattern of a Pokemon, it's time for me to end Pokemon Monday! I'm going to get to work on some more new cross stitch patterns for later in the week, though, so it won't be long until I post again! Until then, i hope that you guys have nice weeks and had a fairly good Monday.

2 comments:

  1. That's a cute one! Good job; I like the subtle colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meowth looks really nice. Thanks for making him!

    ReplyDelete