Monday, October 10, 2011

Pokemon Monday #8: Porygon2

Hello! Today I'm posting Pokemon Monday a bit late, but it was quite a busy day and it's not midnight here yet, so I think it still counts! Like last week, I've only got one pattern to post, but I think that today's is a super cool and potentially fun to stitch one, so I hope you guys like it. The biggest strike against it is probably that it's of Porygon2, but even though it doesn't feature the most popular Pokemon, I think that it still has a good enough combination of bright colors and a cute image to be a very spiffy pattern. It uses Porygon2's Dream World image as its basis, too, so it's also very modern and up to trend as far as big cross stitch patterns of Pokemon go. Regardless of all of this chatter, however, I'll post the pattern and let all of you decide if you like it or not!
Now that Porygon2 is posted, I'm sort of out of new content for today, but since I'm sort of tired, it's probably not such a bad thing that I'm ending this post early. I should be back with a more normal post soon, but, until then, I hope that all of your weeks are off to good starts!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Porygon 2 looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL.... he's so cute!! That expression is priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks great! Love your blog, found it through the IHSW sign up. My daughter will really love your blog. She don't stitch but she draws. You might enjoy some of her drawings, you can see them here: http://perfect-tempo.deviantart.com/ I look forward to visiting your blog often!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was right. I showed my daughter your blog and we went through several pages worth and she kept saying "Oh my gosh, it so and so" "Oh wow, look its so and so" "Look there its so and so, thats so cool!" She loves it then decided that she really wishes she could get into stitching but since she can't, that I need to stitch a bunch of these for her! LOL

    ReplyDelete