Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sprite Patterns December Day 14: Two Patterns of Girls From Anime with Exclamation Points in the Titles

Hello! Because of all of the school rubbish that I posted about yesterday, I was on the top of the high school's subbing list for today and got an actual job to do! I was very happy about that in terms of work, but it meant that I could not get the extremely elaborate pattern set that I'd been planning for today completed. I should have plenty of time to work on that tomorrow, though, and for today, I have two spiffy new patterns to post that you guys were going to have to put up with eventually anyway!

To be totally fair, I do not have a great deal to say about either of these cross stitch patterns. The first of them, Kyoko Mogami from Skip Beat! was a request, but I haven't seen the anime, despite the fact that it's just sitting there on Crunchyroll, so I can't comment at length. Her hair is really cute, though, so that has to count for something. The second of them is of Anri Sonohara from Durarara!!, which I made because I would like to make several of the characters from that show. Exciting, right? Before I get too wild with these pattern descriptions, though, here are the cross stitch charts themselves!
With these two patterns posted, it's time for me to get offline, and though I wish I could say that I had something very spiffy and productive to do, the truth is that I currently have a shrink wrapped copy of Kirby's Return to Dream Land sitting next to me and plan to do some good old fashioned video game playing. I'll be back tomorrow, though, for the 15th day of sprite patterns December, and hope that until then, all of you have a very good end to your Wednesdays and start to your Thursdays!

2 comments: