Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sprite Patterns December Day 15: Yugi and Kaiba

Hello! Last night, when I mentioned wanting to have a set of needlessly elaborate sprite style cross stitch patterns ready for today, I'd been thinking about patterns from Yu Gi Oh, as a few of them were requested last weekend. Since today ended up being a little off, I only got two of these patterns done, which is at least one less than I'd been planning for. I think that both of them came out to be decent patterns, though, and look forward to stitching them myself, which isn't too bad at all!

The characters for today's entry in Sprite Patterns December, as the title may have led you to believe, are Yugi and Kaiba from Yu Gi Oh. I hadn't thought about it before I started working on these, but in the end, these ended up being almost as elaborate as the xxxHolic patterns from earlier in the month! Kaiba's coat provided a bit of trouble, since I decided that I wanted to make that black and white outfit with the coat that's perpetually blowing in the wind, even if he's standing around indoors or at a board meeting, but I think that paid off. The real challenge with these two patterns, however, ended up being Yugi's hair! I really should have seen it coming, but it took a really long time to move all of my pixels around and get his hair in exactly the right order. Regardless of that, though, I couldn't be happier with how it turned out, so I hope that you guys like it, too! Anyway, here are the sprite patterns of Yugi and Kaiba, ready to be stitched or beaded!
Now that Yugi and Kaiba are posted, I need to start thinking about what I'm going to post tomorrow night, which should be fun to work on! Sprite Patterns December is almost halfway over, but (I hope) there are tons of cool patterns still to be posted! Thank you for putting up with this for so long already, and have a nice Friday, too!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god they're EPIC!!! He'll love them! He's actually away to go play the Yu-Gi-Oh championship series in Brighton today until Monday so that gives me the weekend to stitch them without him finding out!

    Thanks so much!
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, cool! I think Yugi's hair came out wonderfully, and I really like Kaiba's coat too- it's appropriately windblown :-)

    ReplyDelete