Friday, December 16, 2011

Sprite Patterns December Day 16: Two Cross Stitch Patterns of Tekken Girls

Hello! It's time for the sixteenth day of Sprite Patterns December here at Dork Stitch, even though this post might be a bit short because I'm watching Netflix. Before this, I was watching The Vampire Diaries, and now I'm watching Peep Show, because the two of those shows make such an excellent double feature. What's important for the purpose of this post, however, is that I have two new patterns to post and a lovely piece of finished work by a reader to show off, so here's the actual good part of the post!

Tonight, I've been on my laptop computer instead of the main PC, so I ended up deciding to try and make some new patterns based on fighting game characters. This involved about an hour of staring at my computer screen and thinking about fighting games in general without really considering the cross stitch pattern aspect of it, and then, after deciding that I wanted to make a couple of new Tekken patterns, considering the fact that my mom told me she'd seen the new Tekken anime for sale at Wal-Mart. Right now, it's been about two hours since I turned my computer on, and I'm about to post two patterns of Alisa and Unknown, from Tekken 6 on and Tekken Tag Tournament, respectively. They're pretty standard sprite patterns, chosen because both are characters I wanted to cross stitch, so I hope you guys like them, too!
Now that I've posted tonight's patterns, DawnMLC of Deviant Art and the blog Anime Stitching has made the pattern of Kyoko from Skip Beat! that was posted the other night! Her stitching looks really nice, and she made it really quickly, too, which is always spiffy, and quite productive, too! If you'd like to see Kyoko in her full glory, check her out right here at Dawn's Deviant Art page! For now, however, please enjoy this smaller version of the image!
Since both of my goals for tonight's post have now been reached, and Netflix viewing has turned from Peep Show to Parks and Recreation, I suppose that I'm done for now. I'll be back with more patterns tomorrow, though, and will be working on stuff for International Hermit and Stitch Weekend, too! Have a nice weekend and good luck with your craft projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment