Monday, December 19, 2011

Sprite Patterns December Day 19: Minor Pokemon Characters, Yet Again

Hello! I am not sure why, but tonight, I am having a lot of trouble paying attention to the same thing for more than three minutes at a time, so this might not be the longest post I've ever written. Today is another day of Sprite Patterns December, though, and, since it's Monday, I have two new Pokemon cross stitch patterns for you guys! Making the different Pokemon trainer sprites every week is a lot of fun, especially because I'm starting to get into some really odd characters, due to the amount of them I've made already. For tonight, I have a pattern of Lorelei, from the Elite Four in Red, Blue, and Yellow, and Delia, who is Ash's mother. Both of these characters seemed like reasonable choices to me, and I think that the cross stitch patterns ended up looking more than nice enough for posting. I'm coming dangerously close to another round of distractions, though, so I am just going to post the two of them before I type any more!

Before I stop posting for tonight, I have some very nice reader work to write about, courtesy of Reaper at her blog, The Stitching Reaper! The other day, she posted a photo of three new sprite patterns that she'd stitched, featuring Sailor Mini Moon, Tuxedo Mask, and Sailor Pluto. All of them look as colorful and nicely stitched as all of her stitching does, but the important thing about these three is that,with them, she finished stitching all of the Sailor Scouts! There's a photo of the full set over on her blog, which I linked to above, and she says that she's going to cut them out and use them as tree ornaments, which sounds amazing! If you'd like to see Reaper's full set of scouts and extend your congratulations, please stop by her blog. For now, however, enjoy this picture of her final three Sailor Scouts!
With that, my posting for today is done, but I'll be back tomorrow with some new patterns that I'm hoping end up looking nice. I don't know what they'll be yet, but I do know that I'd prefer they not suck. Until then, I hope that you guys had good Mondays and got your week off to a nice start!

No comments:

Post a Comment