Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sprite Patterns December Day 21: Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure

Hello! I realize that today, by posting three sprite style cross stitch patterns of characters from Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure, a late 90s giant robot/romantic comedy anime I'm getting a little bit too obscure, but I'm sort of curious to see if it's a show that anyone else remembers. It was one of the first series that I watched on DVD rather than television, when I was in 8th grade, and I always thought that it was really funny and entertaining. When I got to college anime clubs, though, no one else that I met had seen it! Since it had ended up being on Tech TV at some point, I thought that someone would have it taped off of TV with commercials (like my old tape of episodes of Lupin III from Adult Swim), but not even that was the case. In the end, I got to show the first volume of it to anime club my senior year, where it was at least met with a much better response than the week that one of the other members showed the Highlander anime. A couple of other people even borrowed my DVDs and ran through the series that way. Now that I have a bigger area to ask about it, though, I thought that I would ask if any of you guys had seen Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure, whether you've seen the whole thing multiple times like I have or shut it off halfway through the first episode. Either way, you're stuck with cross stitch patterns of three of the girls from it, with both of the Mitsukis and D being my choices, so here they are!
After all of that nonsense, I think that I'm done for today, but I will be back at some point tomorrow with new sprite patterns of characters from something that I imagine you guys care about a bit more than this! If you have any requests, let me know and I'll see what I can do, and if you finish stitching any of the patterns from this blog, I'd love to see and write about your finished work!

1 comment:

  1. sorry i hav'nt heard of that anime , could you tell me a little about it please :)

    ReplyDelete