Saturday, December 24, 2011

Sprite Patterns December Day 24: More Sailor Moon and Ghost in the Shell

Hello! Last year on Christmas Eve and Christmas, I messed up a bit by trying to write my Christmas post on Christmas Eve and ended up accidentally posting twice in one day and, because of that, missing a day of Sprite Patterns December! This year, in order to avoid that, I'm just going to do a very brief post on both days. It's probably a bit of a ripoff, since the patterns won't really be parts of sets and I'm waiting until Monday to post photos of finished work again. Hopefully, though, these patterns will strike someone as spiffy, which is why I'm posting them in the first place!

Today's patterns are both ones that I made this summer, with one of them featuring the human form of Luna, from Sailor Moon, from the movie about the moon goddess and all of that, and the other featuring Major Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell. The characters have very little in common, aside from their hair color, but I wanted to find one really frilly character and then a no-nonsense one, which I think worked out well. I think that they'll both be fun to stitch, though, so here are the patterns!

With those posted, I'm leaving this blog for now, but I'll be back with a couple more sprite patterns tomorrow, though I couldn't at all say who or what they'll feature. Merry Christmas, and have a very nice holiday evening!

2 comments:

  1. Luna is so cool! It looks just like her too- I really like her outfit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there any chance you could do any Naruto or Bleach Phantasy Star style sprites? I have been trying to do a cross stitch of Neji and Tenten but I can't find any good references.

    Love the Luna Human form too. :)

    ReplyDelete