Sunday, December 25, 2011

Sprite Patterns December Day 25: A Lovely Christmas Pattern Dump

Hello! I'm not going to post much text tonight, since I'm running out of time before midnight and am a bit sleepy from it being Christmas and all, but I do have four new sprite patterns for you guys, all from different anime and games! Before I post them, however, I just want to say that though tomorrow is a Pokemon Monday, I got a request from NinjaWarriorTenten for some Naruto patterns and will be starting that set on Tuesday! Neji and Tenten have already been asked for, and I'll definitely be doing the three main characters, but if you have any favorite characters you'd like to see as cross stitch sprite patterns, let me know!

With that said, I'm going to go ahead and post the four charts for tonight, which feature Fuu from Samurai Champloo, Flonne from Disgaea, Lucia from Pangya, and Whip from the King of Fighters games. I've made Flonne and Lucia already, so I know that those two patterns stitch up nicely, and I can't imagine that Fuu and Whip would be mysteriously disastrous. I hope that you guys like these patterns!



I should probably just leave now and go about my evening, but before I do, I have to show all of you something really spiffy that can be done with the help of a 3DS and the lovely blogger Gatchacaz! Over the past few months, she's posted some cross stitch patterns of the AR markers for Pokedex 3D, which can be found on her blog that I just linked to, so when my family got a 3DS for Christmas, one of the first things that I did was download Pokedex 3D and set to stitching them! One of them was for a Pokemon that wasn't in our Pokedex yet, so it didn't show up properly, but I did get a really cool photo of a Snivy with it, which I will now proceed to post! It's very nifty when technology and crafts combine to create fun time wasters, so I plan to stitch many more of these! (This was stitched on 14-count ivory Aida cloth with dark colors of generic embroidery floss.)
After that, I think that it's probably time for me to go, but I hope that all of you had an excellent day and are looking forward to the last week of 2011! Merry last-twenty-minutes-of-Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. I would like to see Iruka is possible :D I've been trying to make a pattern, but I can't get his vest or his hair to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks as always for the plug! :) XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, Naruto sprites will be awesome. :D If you just want to, would mind adding Shikamaru and Itachi to the set? ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I really like the sprites for today. All their outfits are so interesting and I really like the colors too :-)

    ReplyDelete