Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sprite Patterns December Day 27: Tiny Naruto Cross Stitch Patterns, All of Supporting Cast Members

Hello! I don't have much fancy to post or write about today, other than the patterns that I've just finished, but I'm pretty sure that it'll be enough! Over the past couple of hours, I was able to start on this blog's new set of Naruto sprite patterns, featuring three of the characters that you guys requested! At first, I thought that not watching the show nearly as often as someone who really likes it does would be a major handicap in designing these patterns, but, luckily enough, one of my brothers very much enjoys Naruto, so I was able to use him as a consultant. Most of my questions to him were simple, like seeing if he could tell who the patterns were of, but I also got quite a bit of useful information about Itachi's headband from him, which I don't think I would have ever thought about on my own. Other than that, I think the biggest thing to say about these patterns is that they're rather heavy on backstitching, since Naruto has a lot more detail in terms of clothing than I'd realized before working on these. I think that they'll still look nice without that, if you prefer to do perler beads, but for cross stitching, they're a little fancier than the standard sprite patterns. Instead of posting another paragraph or two about these patterns, though, here are the first three cross stitch patterns in the Naruto set, featuring Itachi, Iruka, and Neji! If you had other requests, don't worry, since I plan to post more tomorrow, and if there are any other characters you'd like to see, let me know and I'll try my best to make a nice pattern of them!


Now that those patterns are posted, I think that I'm done for today, though I'll be back tomorrow with more tiny patterns of anime and video game characters and possibly some other nifty things to write about. There are only a few days left in sprite patterns December, so I'm hoping my computer doesn't explode or anything before the end of it!

6 comments:

  1. Hehehe, I must've scrolled up and down at least 5 times looking at the last few days' worth of sprites. Cute, cute, cute!! Neji looks kinda freaky though, with his white eyes. I should go read up on why, but I'll just go with maybe he's a ghost. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! If you are still taking requests, I'd love to see Hinata, Shino, and Kiba (possibly with Akamaru?). Oh, and also Rock Lee and Gaara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you very much! Iruka's beyond anything I imagined! I love him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo adorable!
    I second the request for Rock Lee & Gaara :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, what a great start to this set! Awesome random assortment of side characters! ^^ Your brother makes a good consultant, I think. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello I would like you to tell me what program you use to generate patterns and downloads because they see them through.

    ReplyDelete