Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sprite Patterns December Day 28: Two More Naruto Charts

Hello, everyone! Tonight I'm watching a ton of sitcoms, so I'm not sure how coherent or well done today's post is going to end up being, but I do have two more Naruto cross stitch patterns to post. Working on this set has been fun so far, since I've got a list of requests (that's still open for people to add to, if there are any characters that you'd like to see) that I can work through and feel like I'm actually making progress on something. Plus, everyone has neat outfits and I get to add a lot of backstitching, which is also sort of spiffy, since it makes things look fancy and needlessly elaborate.

Anyway, before I got to work on the patterns for tonight, I had a list of seven requested characters, which seemed like quite a few to pick between. Because of that, I decided to be a wuss about the whole thing and just finish up Kamryn and NinjaWarriorTenten's requests from the other day with patterns of Shikamaru and Tenten. Both of them were nice to work on, though I have to admit that it was the most fun to see how poofy and round I could make Tenten's hair look.Either way, though, here are the two new patterns for today!

I was going to post a little more tonight, but my computer's functionality is starting to give out on me, with hour glasses popping up when I try to draw pixels and freezing browser windows, so I think that it's time to go for now. I'm going to post again tomorrow, though, and hopefully get through a few more of the Naruto requests! Have a nice Wednesday night and good luck with your stitching projects!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, they both look great! ^.^ I already finished Itachi and can't wait to do the others. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many awesome new patterns! Decemeber here was so full of win, too bad I didn't follow it day by day! So I better sit and do some stitching. And special thanks for Itachi!
    Oh, and I've been thinking, all those sprites are so unique, they deserve their own name like the iotacons. I've been thinking about "Dork Stitch sprite minions to help rule the world" but that's kinda long XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Tenten one, I need to get some canvas and a new needle before I can start on it, unfortunately. Have you, by any chance, done a Phantasy Star Sprite of Janine, Koga's daughter from Pokemon? I look through your lists but I could have somehow missed it.

    ReplyDelete