Monday, December 5, 2011

Sprite Patterns December Day 5: Two Pokemon Trainers

Hello! I can't spend too long writing today's post because I have to go and pick up my brothers and sister from school very soon. Since today is both a day in Sprite Patterns December and a Pokemon Monday, however, it wasn't too hard to decide what sort of pattern to post! Today I have two new cross stitch patterns featuring brand new sprites of Leaf, from Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green and Roxanne, from Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire. There's no major reason why I chose these characters, and I don't really have too much to say about them specifically, other than that Leaf's hat was a massive problem to turn into pixels and that Roxanne ended up looking a little like a schoolgirl version of Phoenix Wright. They should be fun to stitch, though, so here are today's patterns for all sorts of crafting fun!
Now that today's patterns are posted, I have even more reader work to feature, once again by Kristine of Kristine's Random Stitches! I know that yesterday, I said a lot about being impressed by the set of Sailor Moon keychains that she stitched, but today, she posted photos of 19 different Final Fantasy keychains based on this blog's sprite patterns, alongside a 20th stitching of the tiny pattern of songstress Yuna from FFX-2. All of them look fantastic, once again felt backed and all ready to shove onto a set of keys, and the scope of the project is, once again, quite massive! If you'd like to read her descriptions and see some large photos of these keychains, please visit Kristine's blog. For now, though, here are some smaller images of her work!












I am now finished with today's post, but later, I'm hoping to work on more patterns so that I can continue to post nifty new things all through the month! Until tomorrow's post, I hope that all of you are doing well and having a generally nice Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Leaf looks great! Roxanne looks awesome too!

    ReplyDelete