Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sprite Patterns December Day 6: Sailor Scouts in Their School Uniforms

Hello! Today is the first day of sprite patterns December that I don't have any reader work to show, so, since I don't want to scan the sprites I'm working on stitching yet, today's post will be slightly shorter than the others have been so far. In order to make up for that, though, I do have four new patterns in a set featuring the cast of Sailor Moon in their everyday school uniforms! Since I've already finished all of the patterns for this set, I know it'll actually get finished, though I'm going to space them out over a few different posts and intersperse them with patterns of characters from different things. For today, though, I have patterns of Serena, Ami, Mina, and Rini, all chosen for this post because their uniforms match. (Since I watched the English of the show, I will be referring to the characters by their names from that version. It wasn't a problem last year, since I just called everyone "Sailor _____," but for now, you guys have to put up with their alternate names.) In the next post, I think that I'll post Hotaru, Amara (which I'm not even sure is spelled correctly, but hopefully, you get the idea), and Michelle, followed by the last three scouts in the final post of the set. For now, please enjoy today's cross stitch patterns!


Now that I have those patterns posted, I'm finished for today, but tomorrow, I'll be back with more new sprite patterns and even more pointless text! Until then, have a nice Tuesday and good luck with whatever weather that you have to deal with!

3 comments:

  1. Haha, this is awesome! You are so totally cool! I meant to comment before that you never seem to be at a loss for nifty patterns, but that if you wanted to post the sailors in their school outfits I for one would love to see them. And now you have and have totally made my day!! Thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stitch fast enough!! Your sprites are too cute. I'm trying to finish up the Sailor Scouts before I start the Monkees but it's been hard to refrain. If you really need ideas for more sprites I'd love to see what you could do with the Big Bang Theory cast. Most of my family loves that show. Just a suggestion. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHAHAHA, I love Rini!!! If I was a sprite, that would be me!! :D

    ReplyDelete