Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sprite Patterns December Day 7: Cross Stitch the Cast of The Big Bang Theory!

Hello! I only have 10 minutes left before midnight, since today was sort of busy and I worked really hard on tonight's patterns, so it's time for some speed posting! Wish me luck!

Last night, I got a comment on my blog from Tiki, of Tiki Stitches, asking about patterns of the cast of The Big Bang Theory. I had talked about doing this before, and was sort of excited about trying it, but was going to save it for the end of the month, when I'd run out of requests and stockpiled charts and would just start posting odd things. Since it got mentioned, though, it seemed reasonable that for today's post, I ought to go for it, with seven new cross stitch patterns! I probably should have stopped with the patterns of the four guys, but I really wanted to make the girls, too, so that's why the set is so big. Every character's sprite outfit is based on a real one, from the sitcom, which means that these patterns are really bright and colorful, so they should be fun to stitch. I also used quite a bit of backstitching on these, mostly for glasses, though it did come in handy when making Howard's sideburns, but if you plan to use them for perler beads, they should look fine without those details. Since I'm down to just a few minutes, though, I'm going to stop talking and start posting! Here are the cross stitch patterns for Leonard, Sheldon, Raj, and Howard:
...and here are the patterns for Penny, Bernadette, and Amy!
Now that all of those patterns are posted, I hope that you guys like them and enjoy stitching them! I started these last night, so I've already got Leonard done, stitched on some perforated plastic canvas! The colors aren't quite matched to the key, but I think it still came out well.
Anyway, it is 11:58, so I have to wrap things up quickly! I'll be back tomorrow, though, with another day of Sprite Patterns December here at Dork Stitch!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! These are so awesome! I'll be starting them this weekend, if not sooner. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAHAHAHAH!!! I LOVE THESE!!!!! OMG. I just showed it to hubby and his response was "haha!"

    We love BBT. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so awesome! I love the Big Bang Theory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic! Thank you for making them! I think these will be my new year stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah, these are so cool! I'm never going to run out of awesome things to stitch! :-)

    ReplyDelete