Friday, December 9, 2011

Sprite Patterns December Day 9: Trigun

Hello! Tonight is another of those nights where I only have half an hour to get the sprite patterns post of the day done before midnight, but, since I don't really have that much to post tonight, I'm not too worried about it! I do want to say to Amanda that I got her comment and am hoping to have the cast of Cowboy Bebop, totaling seven patterns, if I get everything to work out properly, done sometime next week. Six of the included characters should be easy to guess, since I figure that if they're good enough for a trading figure set, they're good enough for one of my cross stitch patterns, but the seventh should be a bit more of a surprise. I'm looking forward to working on them, though, so it should be a lot of fun!

The set of sprite patterns that I'm posting tonight is one that I've wanted to make for quite a while, featuring the four main characters of Trigun! I think that I first thought about this over a year ago, but just never actually sat down to make it. Now that I have, though, I'm not disappointed by the results. A couple of the characters were quite difficult to make, and working on one of them even sort of made me want to pound my head into the wall, but the fact that, at this point, none of them look too indistinct is good enough for me. I plan to start working on stitching this set of patterns, or at least the one of Millie, rather soon, and I hope that some of you guys like them, too! Here are the cross stitch patterns (which work just as well for perler beads) of Vash, Wolfwood, Meryl, and Millie!
Since I'm sort of sleepy and am sort of out of things to post about, I think that I'm going to be done with blogging for tonight. I'll be back with some new sprite patterns tomorrow, though, so, until then, I hope you guys are enjoying your Friday nights and start the weekend well!

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable! I hope I have the colours (or similar ones), 'cause I can't wait to make them! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! as if Lizzie isn't screaming to be stitched loud enough - now Vash!
    Lol - the INSTANT my holiday gifts are done... the very INSTANT...

    ReplyDelete