Monday, December 12, 2011

Sprite Patterns Monday 12.5

Hello! The normal Pokemon Monday post, featuring two lovely new sprite patterns, can be found directly below this, but I'm back again for a very brief post. In order to explain why I am doing this, all I can do is say that if you like this blog on Facebook, at this helpful link, this post may become slightly less confusing. With that said, I hope that at least one of you reading this enjoys this sprite style cross stitch pattern of Horatio Caine. David Caruso has never looked so blocky and beady-eyed before, but I actually feel like it's sort of recognizable.


(Note: Neither myself nor anyone in my house watches CSI: Miami, so I can not vouch for this chart's accuracy, but this had to be done. Have a nice day!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving all of the sprites you are posting. I can't keep up...

    I made some things out of Perler beads. ^_^

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/aurons_girl/db4def0c.jpg
    Sheldon, Auron, and Yuna.

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/aurons_girl/39a89c1e.jpg
    Some of the Sailor Scouts in uniform.

    I can't wait to make Tidus and the rest of the Sailor Moon Cast. ^_^

    ReplyDelete