Friday, March 16, 2012

A New Pokemon Pattern

Hello! I've felt a little out of it for the past couple of days, so I don't know how long this post will go on in terms of typing. This weekend, however, is International Hermit and Stitch Weekend, as hosted by Joysze at Random Ramblings. I've wanted to cross stitch Meloetta, a Pokemon that Americans are not supposed to know about yet, despite the fact that the internet can bring badly scanned magazine articles from any country to people the world over, for quite a while, though, so I decided that she could be my weekend project. The pattern I made is detailed enough, but with a relatively low color count, and her bright green hair is quite appropriate for the St. Patrick's Day weekend, though I don't really care much about that. As long as I'd made Melotta's pattern, however, I figured that I might as well post it, in case any of the rest of you would like to cross stitch her, too! Here is the pattern.
On Sunday night, I'll do a post about how far I've gotten on this project, but, until then, I'm done blogging for now. I hope that you guys have nice weekends!

2 comments:

  1. Oh this one is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh, Meloetta is from Pokémon Black and White, they did sell them in the US didn't they? Are you hermitting this weekend as well?

    ReplyDelete