Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sprite Patterns of the Pokemon Black White 2 Trainers

Hello! Today, it's really dark, cloudy and rainy here, so I think that it's kind of the sort of day where no one really wants to do anything at all. Making new sprite patterns, however, requires very little expenditure of energy, so for today, I have two new cross stitch patterns for you guys featuring the new trainers from Pokemon Black/White 2! The characters are so new that they don't have names yet (that I could find, anyway- who knows what's floating around the internet), so that's a little disappointing, though it is nice to think that they probably won't be named Hilda and Hilbert again. They do, however, have brightly colored and needlessly elaborate outfits, which is what I was looking for while working on patterns for today. There's nothing really out of the ordinary about either of the sprites for today, so they should be pretty standard to stitch as far as the sprite patterns go. I think that I'm going to stitch both of them before too long, so I hope that you guys like these new Pokemon trainers, too!
With that pattern posted, it's time to go on with the rest of my post, which I don't really think will be very extensive. I did, however, join my first stitch-along, featuring a small monochromatic pattern, hosted by Manka at Himezzunk kozosen! (I missed a ton of accent marks there), which I think translates to "Embroider together!" I don't know if I would have found the blog on my own, since I'd never read much about Hungarian stitching before, but I saw a link to it on Sana's blog, Tussie Mussie (which is also really interesting and full of lovely stitching photos), and wanted to try, too! Hopefully, my version of the pattern being sent out to the SAL participants comes out well, since the preview images look very nifty! I look forward to participating.

My last thing for today is yet another WIP photo of my cross stitch of Noel from Blazblue, which I'm sure all of you will be thrilled to see. I finished my second page of the pattern, though, and got about 20 stitches done on the third, though, so I feel slightly accomplished! She still doesn't look like much of anything, but I feel like I'm getting somewhere with it. Hopefully, in my next post, I'll be well into the third page.
I'm done for today now, and ready to play a few games of Pangya, but I'll be back soon with more patterns and all of that stuff! Until then, have a nice day and good luck with all of your craft projects!

3 comments:

  1. Your project is looking nice!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, the project does look cool. I wonder how big it will be when it's done? Also, does anyone else think that Pokemon Black and White 2's female character has a hair style like Princess Leia? It looks like that to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... I love dark, cloudy days. Perfect stay home weather. :D

    Noel looks sooooooo good!!! I beg to differ, she looks like a LOT done. Love the shading on her. :)

    ReplyDelete