Thursday, May 3, 2012

The End of Manka's Mini Mystery SAL

Hello! I just finished the second half of Manka's Mini Mystery Stitch Along (hosted at this blog), so I'm doing doing my final blog post on the subject! I was really glad to be able to participate in the project, since there are dozens and dozens of people working on this all over the world, with all of them looking spiffy and different. Plus, by doing this SAL, I learned both that my fake tie-dyed floss is nifty to use on black fabric and that Hungarian folk art cross stitch designs are pretty and fun to stitch. Here is my final project, stitched with two different colors of variegated floss on 14 count black Aida cloth!

Now that I'm done writing about that, I'm pretty much done posting here for tonight, seeing as I'm sort of tired and want to play Pangya for a while. This weekend, however, I'm hoping to post some more sprite patterns, both in the Capcom vs. SNK 2 set and in a Buffy the Vampire Slayer one that was requested through Facebook! If you have any requests for marginal Buffy characters, let me know who you'd like to see, since I plan on making the set very extensive and don't want to leave out anyone's favorites. Until then, though, I hope you have a nice weekend and do well with whatever crafts you're currently doing!

1 comment:

  1. It looks really pretty ! Thank you so much for taking part in my mini sal !

    SAL ALBUM: http://pinterest.com/mankaminta/titkos-mini-sal-fotok-mini-mystery-sal-pictures/

    MINI MYSTERY FINISHINGS :

    http://pinterest.com/mankaminta/mini-mystery-finishing/

    hugs

    Manka

    ReplyDelete